Cheap Brylanehome Cozy Cotton Solid Flannel Sheet Sets For Sale.
You can buy Brylanehome Cozy Cotton Solid Flannel Sheet Sets at best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options, availability and additional information about Brylanehome Cozy Cotton Solid Flannel Sheet Sets by click the link on the bottom of this post.
Softer, thicker and warmer than ever, our brushed 150 GSM* cotton flannel sheet set is a great way to save on your heating bills. Its flat and fitted sheets wrap you and your bed in 6 rich colors easily matching any décor. With the perfect weight for winter warmth, their toasty style adds a spark to bedding. And be sure to complement these sheets with our comforters, bedspreads, and quilts for unbeatable bedding at unbelievable prices. • 150 GSM* cotton flannel sheet set includes: - 1 flat sheet - 1 fitted sheet - 2 standard pillowcases (1 with twin, 2 king with king) • Available in 6 solid colors: Turquoise, Dusty Lavender, Ivy, Cool Blue, Garnett, and Chocolate • 4 sizes available: Twin, Full, Queen, and King • Fits mattresses up to 17" deep • Machine wash • Imported “I use my flannel sheets year round because I can't stand crawling in a bed with cold sheets. I take them on my vacations with me to make sure I sleep like royalty." D - MI *GSM or 'grams per squa
Brylanehome Cozy Cotton Solid Flannel Sheet Sets
amlink/B005KQXPJW/idlink gamimg//411FQ-SM5gL.jpgwimg
ditutupBrylanehome Cozy Cotton Solid Flannel Sheet Sets Features:
ditutupBrylanehome Cozy Cotton Solid Reviews,

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar